Who is Gaurav Bhatia Politician – Gaurav Bhatia is a Spokes Person of BJP Party He joined Bharatiya Janata Party in 2017 and BJP has become a good name in the party. Before joining the Bharatiya Janata Party, Gaurav Bhatia was a senior advocate in the Supreme Court.
Must have seen Gaurav Bhatia in his frequent news debates, he speaks very well and knows Bharatiya Janata Party very well.
Today we are going to give you complete information about Gaurav Bhatia. You will be able to know Gaurav Bhatia’s age, cast, religion, love life, wife, parents and political life news if you like this please share.
Politician, Senior Advocate
Gaurav Bhatia Politician Personal Life
Gaurav Bhatia was born in Lucknow which is a district of Uttar Pradesh. The date of birth of Gaurav Bhatia is 16/Feb/1997. Their Zodiac Sign is Pieces.
|Born Year||16 February 1977|
Gaurav Bhatia Physical Stats
We would like to tell you about Gaurav Bhatia’s body size, his chest size is 42 inches, if we talk about waist size, then about 34 inches, biceps 14 inches.
Gaurav Bhatia’s Eye and Hair Color is black. And his height is 5 feet 10 inches.
|Height||centimeters– 177 cm
meters– 1.77 m
feet & inches– 5’ 10”
Education and Schooling
Family And Love Life
|Parents||Father– Virendra Bhatia (former Samajwadi Party member)
Mother– Saroj Bhatia
|Siblings||He has one sister.
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Waist||• 2012: Senior Advocate of Supreme Court of India
• 2017: National Spokesperson Bharatiya Janata Party
More Facts About Gaurav Bhatiya Polititions
- Gaurav Bhatia is a senior advocate & Gaurav Bhatia is a senior advocate at Supreme Court of India. In 2017 Gaurav Bhatia was appointed the national spokesperson for the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- In 2012 his appointment was as Additional Advocate General (AGG) to the Akhilesh Yadav government but in the year 2016 his appointment was terminated from his Uttar Pradesh government. At the same time he was working with his fellow members of the Samajwadi Party as its National Spokesperson and as the National President of the Samajwadi party’s Legal Wing.
- Following his appointment to in the Supreme Court of India as an advocate He was appointed the Honorary Secretary of Bar Association of the Supreme Court from 2015 to 2017. He was then appointed as an Advocate-on-Record for the Supreme Court of India before being appointed an Advocate Senior.
- He was the father of a member of the Rajya Sabha and also served as the Advocate General of Uttar Pradesh.
- On the 2nd of April, 2017 he joined his new party Bharatiya Janata Party as its National Spokesperson after having resigned from his position with the Samajwadi Party on 5 February 2017. He stated in a press gathering that Samajwadi Party had failed to defend the rights that the lawful community of Uttar Pradesh.
- On January 20, 2022 Gaurav Bhattia was attacked on various social media platforms after one of his older videos where he blamed RSS along with BJP for starting the riots that broke out in India became viral.
- Gaurav Bhatia continues to be extremely active on different Social media sites. In Twitter, Gaurav Bhatia has more than 582k followers. Over 53k people follow his Facebook page. Over 5k people have followed the Instagram account. He also has an YouTube channel that has more than 1k users. He frequently posts his photos and videos on political issues via social networks.
Contact us anytime for Help and Support or you want to Suggest anything and find anything wrong or correction feel free to contact us…..
For Latest News Please Visit Globaltimes